Have you been getting clear thoughts and new ideas just impulsing through you with inspiration? Are you able to receive new ideas in creating healthy foods and yummy baking.
When you're not wanting to run up to the grocery store and stand in line, creativity comes out in your cupboards. I had honey, agave nectar and maple syrup and no sugar or chocolate chips and butter.
I had one head of red and green cabbage though. Hummm, and I thought I was going to make cookies.
So normal will never be what normal was again. It will be totally different, innovative, creative, humorous, natural hair and no makeup will be the new norms.
Recipe can vary with what you have on hand
• Slice thin red and green cabbage
• Slice thin or grate red onion - I bet green onions would be good instead
• Small grated garlic
• Grated ginger
• 1/4 cup rice vinegar
• 1/4 cup sesame or grape-seed, olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of a mixture of honey & agave
• Small drizzle of chile paste for a pop of spice
• Chopped almonds
• 1 tablespoon of Braggs Liquid Aminos
Blend ingredients pour over slaw
• Had sesame seeds in the frig - toasted them in a pan, sprinkle over the slaw
Very tasty and added it to a frozen Mahi-Mahi burger with lettuce.
I imagined this by a lake or sea on a grill in warm sunny weather.