Updated: 4 hours ago
Food is medicine! Growing up with my children they watched me reading labels having a garden and staying fit. They rarely got sick and living on their own now they follow the same tradition, and reminded me when I get out of of shape.
Gardening is my favorite but now containers must suffice while I am in a condo.
Fresh and live from the garden for nutrition, bodybuilding and no chemicals.
Healthy, nutrient-rich soil improves the nutritional value in your fruits and veggies
Gardening methods that promote soil and plant health, such as using cover crops to restore soil nutrients. Have fun and enjoy the thrill of seeds popping up!
I love to research so here are some good finds and interesting information for beef lovers.
7 natural foods to stay healthy & happy.
. Quinoa - high in protein by 33% Recipes
2. Salmon: high in omegas
3. Mushrooms: reduce systemic inflammation - high vitamin D- studies show potent physiological and physiological effects on our health and well-being.
4. Dark chocolate: Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves Heart Health.
• Fights Aging, dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidant compounds...
• Protection from Disease-Causing Free Radicals
5. Foods with probiotics –kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut. ... high in B6 vitamins – like natural poultry,
6. All Leafy greens, Folic acid – bok choy, turnip greens. ...natural Vitamin C & minerals
7. Grass Fed Lean Beef: Healthy Conjugated Linoleic Acid Click here for more amazing facts
• Cancer prevention, including breast, colorectal, lung, skin, and stomach.
• Asthma relief.
• Cardiovascular disease prevention.
• Regulation of high blood pressure.
• Lowering high cholesterol and triglycerides.
Let me know if you have any healthy traditions you and your family use to stay healthy. Email me at: Rhonda@hal-lai.com for the next Article on Healthy Naturally.